General conditions FMJ Shooting Range
1. General: FMJ Shooting Range AB, Box 20154, 16102 BROMMA, org.nr 559143-9335 provides the experience "FMJ Shooting Range" which means people can try out shooting pistols, and also for professional shooters to pratcise and compete. Anyone buying an experience is hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
2. Insurance: All Customers purchasing the experience FMJ Shooting Range will be insured for accidents at no additional charge in case of any damage, loss or other problems that arise in connection with the experience itself.
3. Restrictions and limitations: www.fmjskytte.se specifies all restrictions and conditions for the experience FMJ Shooting Range.
If any of these conditions are unclear we kindly ask you to contact the FMJ Shooting Range Customer Service for more information. FMJ Shooting Range would also like to underline that the specified time required for each customer experience should be seen as an estimate.
4. FMJ Shooting Range offers digital gift vouchers for bachelorette and bachelor parties, first-time shooters, kick-off meetings and Pro shooters. The gift certificates can be used from the time of purchase until a later date, and be booked through the booking system provided on www.fmjskytte.se
5. The gift voucher is valid for 12 months beginning from the time of purchase. The customer must book a time in the valid time period of the gift voucher. If the customer does not book a time in the valid period, the voucher is not valid anymore. Large groups are not covered by the buy-back guarantee.
6. An appointment is binding but can be re-booked.
Cancellations and re-bookings of a booked time for a person shall not be made later than 72 hours before the scheduled appointment.
If the Customer has suffered from an illness, we accept a medical certificate for rebooking the time.
For groups over 10 persons the cancellation and re-booking must be done at least 14 days before the booked time. If a group or business event was cancelled between 7-14 days prior to the booked time, FMJ Shooting Range collects a 30 percent cancellation fee. If a group or business event was cancelled between 2-6 days before the booked time, FMJ Shooting Range collects a 75 percent cancellation fee. If the booking is canceled later, the full amount is due.
When groups and companies are re-booked, FMJ Shooting Range collects a re-booking fee of 10 percent of the total amount.
7. Return Policy: If the Customer wants to return the purchase made through FMJ Shooting Range and the experience has not been booked yet, a return is possible within 14 days from the date of purchase. If the purchase is made through one of FMJ Shooting Range's authorized resellers, the Customer shall turn to the distributor for the return of goods and the refund. Authorised dealers are presented on FMJ Shooting Range's website www.fmjskytte.se.
For larger groups and business customers, the cancellation policy is stated in paragraph 6.
8. Complaints and liability: FMJ Shooting Range is responsible as stated in these Terms and Conditions. Any complaint shall be sent to FMJ Shooting Range firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Lost or stolen gift vouchers: In the event of a lost or stolen voucher, the customer must contact FMJ Shooting Range immediately. The customer receives a new gift voucher according to the details in the FMJ Shooting Range or with other evidence of their purchase. An administrative fee of 150 SEK will apply.
10. Special deals: FMJ Shooting Range can at short notice offer fun flights at special prices, so-called "last minute deals". For "last-minute" offers special terms and conditions apply which are valid at the time of the "last minute deal".
11. Force Majeure: FMJ Shooting Range is also exempt from liability to the Customer of FMJ Shooting Range and exempt from fulfilling its obligations due to circumstances beyond FMJ Shooting Range's control or ability of FMJ Shooting Range to reasonably foresee these, and which consequently FMJ Shooting Range could have not avoided or overcome, or FMJ Shooting Range is exempt from fulfilling its obligations due to circumstances attributable to third parties or due to natural disaster, lightning, power outages, labor disputes, war or unrest, fire, new or amended legislation or regulatory provision, faulty external telecommunications or similar circumstances.
12. Changes: FMJ Shooting Range has the right, without notice, on its own volition or due to authority requirements, to change their Terms and Conditions. Any changes will take effect as soon as they become available on the www.fmjskytte.se
The Customer is asked to stay updated regarding the Terms and Conditions.
FMJ Shooting Range does not send any personal information to third parties if not required by law, order or other governmental action.
14. FMJ Shooting Range confirms the purchase by e-mail to the Customer. The Customer agrees with the purchase that a video of the Customer is recorded during his flight session. The Customer agrees that FMJ Shooting Range publishes the film on a selected "social media platform" or other online community. In case the customer has no acces to such an online community, the film can be purchased on a USB stick for a fee of SEK100.
15. Card Information: The payment at FMJ Shooting Range is treated by Bambora, a secure electronic payment solution for Visa and Mastercard / Eurocard. All credit card information is stored in accordance with the card networks' regulations. Cards are being debited direct after purchase.
17. Protected Information: To prevent unauthorized access, ensure that information is accurate and that the data is used in the right way, FMJ Shooting Range, together with the vendor, implemented certain physical, electronic, and administrative safety functions to protect the information we collect online. We protect the data in accordance with established security standards and procedures, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and we are constantly evaluating new technologies that are designed to protect information. FMJ Shooting Range employees are trained to understand and comply with these procedures for the processing of data, and we will inform all employees about our confidentiality agreement, routines and guidelines.
18. We use Bambora as a payment solution and thereby fulfill at every opportunity necessary requirements for payment solutions. This means you can safely and securely make your card payments on the FMJ Shooting Range website.
19. All prices on the website are shown in SEK but sometimes named "KR". VAT differs on different products, for shooting 6%, all other products such as pictures & gift packaging etc the VAT is 25%.